We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help conceptualize wireframe and create the experiences that define our client’s brands through elegant, well-crafted and empathetic work. You are a team player, with experience working across interaction, UI, visual, and behavioral design. You know how to juggle competing priorities with ease, and focus on what matters.
What Will You Do?
- Design delightful product experiences in collaboration with Product, Design, and Research
- Identify and articulate user behaviors and needs, iteratively create prototypes and validate using lean user research techniques, and evolve solutions based on data
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI mockups
- Collaborate across teams to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product
- Understand Tenddo’s customers and serve as their advocate when making design decisions
- Involve our users in everything we do; help conduct various forms of user research to inform your designs, including usability testing, customer interviews, and surveys.
What Are The Requirements
- Expert knowledge of both experience and user interface design
- Experience designing and building Applications and features for mobile or desktop, native or web
- Passion for identifying and solving real user problems
- Ability to tell compelling stories about your designs & provide backing data using user research techniques
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliver on time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and at least one prototyping tool + HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest responsive design techniques Positivity is a must.