Responsive Web Design
Today, websites must be designed as device independent rather than for a specific device. The concept of responsive web design emerged just a few short years ago. The idea was simple- create a single HTML codebase and make use of CSS3 Media Queries to adapt the layout of the device so it could “respond” to any screen that it was loaded on.
Our design process follows current trends, to make sure your web presence is professional and modern. This includes responsive web design so that your website looks and functions great on all types of devices. In fact, we will no longer build a website unless it’s responsive. With extensive experience designing and implementing responsive design, our team has streamlined the design and feedback process to ensure your expectations are exceeded.
Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics.
Design is so simple - that's why it is so complicated.
- PAUL RAND
Website design is more than making something look good. All design starts with strategy to define user experience and structure. We discuss your business goals, check out your competitors, and define what you want to present to your visitors.
- Understanding Your Audience: We aim to get a clear understanding of your targeted audience.
- Getting the Project Details: Thorough discussion about every detail of your project from design to functionality.
- Developing a Design Strategy: Big picture thinking, with attention to details.
We are idea-driven, working with a strong focus on design and user experience. Our projects should engage your audience; we want to create wonderful digital experiences that people love to be part of and use. That’s what your brand and audience deserve.
- Wireframing – Create comprehensive interface schematics that outline purpose, flow and provide a skeletal design of a product
- Mockups – Pixel for pixel, high fidelity mockups accurately demonstrate the look of website.
- Prototypes – Static or dynamic prototypes to test and validate for real results from real use
Our team of specialists will design customized grids, layouts and images ensuring that the image size, resolution and scripting is completely compatible and responsive with each relevant device. Our mission is to ensure that the client has an optimal viewing experience, ensuring the site is easy to read and navigate through across a full range of devices. Our Responsive Website Designs can fit any mobile device screen.
- Optimize the viewing experience
- Incorporate panning, scrolling and resizing
- Use fluid grids that are proportionate
- Use flexible imaging
- Follows different CSS style rules