Ecommerce Project Manager
Tenddo is seeking an experienced eCommerce Project Manager to lead eCommerce projects for top tier US and global brands. In the role, you will be responsible for managing cross functional and cross organizational teams to define, design, build and launch complex eCommerce websites.
You must have exceptional project management and business analysis skills, attention to detail and a proven ability to influence and collaborate with internal teams, client teams and 3rd party vendors. Magento experience strongly preferred.
What Will You Do?
- Collaborate with the Account Director to successfully deliver ecommerce implementation projects.
- Define and sequence project tasks, develop Microsoft Project schedules, and work with clients and 3rd party vendors to set and track cross organizational project dependencies.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and UX Lead to define and coordinate design rounds and client presentations.
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead to define and track granular build tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA Lead to define testing cycles and manage bug lists.
- Conduct daily status meetings with the engineering team to assign build tasks, review progress and identify blocks and risks.
- Conduct weekly internal and client status meetings.
- Attend and take detailed notes in design presentations.
- Attend and represent Tenddo in client and 3rd party vendor technical meetings.
- Report to Management on project budget and forecasts.
What Are The Requirements
- Minimum 3 years proven track record for successfully managing Medium/large ecommerce projects. Magento experience strongly preferred.
- A solid understanding of retail, merchandising and ecommerce concepts.
- A solid understanding of ecommerce systems and architectures.
- Strong proficiency with task sequencing, dependencies and 3rd party vendor responsibilities for an ecommerce project.
- Experience with managing an engineering team and ensuring implementation projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Experience using MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office.
- PMP and Scrum certification will be a plus.
- Attention to detail, extreme thoroughness, and the ability to easily multi-task.
- Team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A true appreciation and curiosity for innovations that can be applied to digital commerce.
We have a very tight-knit culture that values openness, constant communication, and a sense of humor. No matter your level of skill, we look first and foremost for cultural fit. If you’re interested, please email us at email@example.com and include a copy of your resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio. We are looking for long-term full-time candidates.Apply Now