Android Software Engineer
Do you want to develop best-of-class Android applications alongside some of the industry’s best designers and developers?
If so, the Tenddo Android team wants to hear from you.
You will need to have stellar Android Developer skills, a friendly personality, and the ability to collaborate with other developers and our clients.
What Are The Requirements
- Built a few Android apps (published is a plus!)
- Embraces new technologies (maybe you’ve heard of some of Square’s open source efforts)
- Understands quality code and architecture
- Knows that AOSP is the one true platform
- Appreciates an app that uses Material Design
We have a very tight-knit culture that values openness, constant communication, and a sense of humor. No matter your level of skill, we look first and foremost for cultural fit. If you’re interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio. We are looking for long-term full-time candidates.Apply Now